Friday, October 9, 2009

A little something for me...


I'm slowly getting onto the couponing bandwagon. This week I was able to purchase two boxes of Cheez-Its that were B1G1 free and used a $1.50 off coupon and a coupon for a free Publix shopping bag. It will be a while before I'm up to the level of my friends Valerie and Jenny, but I hope to get there within a month or so...

Anyway, I decided to personalize my new shopping bag. Before:

And After!

The applique flower is from Lynnie Pinnie. I swapped out the "J" it came with for this one, Action font from 8 Paws and a Claw.

My plan is to collect several of these bags (for free!) over time, and monogram them with a variety of my favorite monograms. It will be like walking advertising in the checkout line! :)

2 comments on "A little something for me..."

Daisha on October 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM said...

You should stitch your logo on the bags. Branding, Janay, Branding... :)

Janay on October 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

I definitely plan to put my logo on one of them, and probably us it to carry them all in to the store. AND put a pocket on that one to hold my business cards to they are easy to access!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates