Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Monogramming for friend's sewing projects


Purely out of curiosity, I spent some free time over the last few days figuring out how many different fonts from 8 Claws and a Paw I have used. At least 119, can you believe it?! I'm going to keep a running track of them on my Facebook page.

In the process I realized I never blogged about these projects! My friend and best customer Michelle made some baby gifts herself last fall. I played a small role... I monogrammed the fabric first before she constructed the burp cloths. Didn't these turn out cute?
I used 8CP's Lucille for Lilly's three-letter monogram (her name was done with Candi)
 For the boys, I used Whoa Nelly for their name and monogram.
All the fabric was from a couple of Riley Blake lines, and I think she used this tutorial for the contoured burp cloths.

1 comments on "Monogramming for friend's sewing projects"

ShirleyC on March 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM said...

Lovely monograms!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates