Thursday, April 10, 2014

Annaliese is TEN!


I feel like I say this with shock and dismay every year, but today is my daughter's birthday and she's 10. TEN! Double digits! How is that even possible?!
Thankfully she still loves to wear applique shirts so I got to make something special for her yet again:
She requested this herself, a cake plate where the pedestal is a 10. Clever idea, right? And not only does she still like applique shirts, she specifically wanted this puff sleeves and ruffle bottom shirt :)
I started with I2S's Cake on Stand, but I deleted out the pedestal and inserted the numbers from One Thing. Annaliese picked the fabrics and threads herself! Thankfully they were EXACTLY what I had envisioned using, too. Yay! Easy Peasy project.
I love my girl, she makes parenthood a delight!

2 comments on "Annaliese is TEN!"

Unknown on April 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM said...

My goodness. I have watched Annaliese grow from a little bit. Cute as always. Happy birthday to her and many moree.

Sabrina on April 13, 2014 at 4:42 PM said...

I really look forward to seeing your designs change as she enters the pre-teen years. So many options!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates