Thursday, August 14, 2008

IT'S A...


...BOY!
We had a successful ultrasound on Tuesday where we were able to confirm our baby is a boy! They didn't alter my due date, but he's measuring about 4 days ahead of schedule, which puts him arriving directly on Christmas Day! To share our excitement, I made these shirts for Annaliese and myself:

The design, Ribbon Baby, came from Embroidery Online. Isn't it precious?? I added the text (For Christmas I'm getting a Baby Boy/Brother) with Embird Alphabet #33. The design is stitched at original size on Annaliese's shirt. I enlarged it to 120% for my shirt, and it stitched very well.



~~~~~~~

Sewing studio is up and running in the new house. Now taking orders! :)

3 comments on "IT'S A..."

LT on August 14, 2008 at 5:06 PM said...

Hi Janay--What a blessing to have a little BOY on the way! The shirts you made are absolutely precious!

I'd like to order one of the hooded towels. Do you have an email address where I can describe what I'd like?

Janay on August 14, 2008 at 5:52 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mosier Family on August 28, 2008 at 9:10 PM said...

Wow...Congrats!! Now, Annaliese and Madison will have something else in common. What a blessing it has been to have one of each. I am so excited for you all!
Kristen

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates