Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recent burp cloth orders


Michelle requested a burp cloth for a new baby girl. We used the Chunky Curlz Applique font from 8 Claws and a Paw for the "A", and I stitched "Arianna" with Embird Alphabet #17. It may not be totally obvious, but the fabric is the same pattern as the ribbon. (Stay tuned for another cute project with them!)


Melanie requested a couple burp cloths for her niece.
"Daddy's Little Girl" is stitched with Embird Alphabet #38, and I added paisley designs (from a frame from AK Designs Boutique) to go with the ribbon.

"Daddy's Little Princess" is stitched with Embird Alphabet #33. The crown is from a Band to Bow or Nobbie Neez Kids design, I think...

1 comments on "Recent burp cloth orders"

Tiffany on October 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

Cutest ribbon/fabric combo EVER! I love it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates