Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Shirts


I'm finally getting around to sharing some Christmas shirts I made for little friends of ours at church...
Andrea gave me red shirts for her boys and this is what I did:
I used Lynnie Pinnie's Zig Zag Christmas Tree Truck Applique and added their names with the Whoa Nelly font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

Nicole brought me scraps of material left over from ruffle pants that Presley's grandmother had made her, and asked me to make a coordinating Christmas shirt:
I used Planet Applique's Santa Hat alphabet for the monogram. I hope she wears this Sunday because I haven't seen the whole outfit yet!

Kylie and Kenzie were very involved in the design selection process for their shirts. :) Here is Kylie's:
She picked Planet Applique's Cookies and Milk design. Since it was going on a white shirt, we decided to give Santa a glass of chocolate milk, and to make it a bit more festive, we changed the chocolate chips to red and green.

And here is Kenzie's:
I used Lynnie Pinnie's applique reindeer and we added the bow to make it a bit more feminine.

0 comments on "Christmas Shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates