Monday, December 27, 2010

Hooded Towels for my monkeys


I'm embarrassed to admit how long I've been planning on making these hooded towels for my kids. Annaliese desperately needs a new one (the two she has are over 3 years old and looking pretty grungy) and Dashiell doesn't even have one! I FINALLY got started at 9:30pm Christmas Eve Eve. Each design took 53 minutes to stitch, so no wonder I've been putting off so long. :)
I used Bang from 8 Claws and a Paw for their names. The monkey designs are from Embroidery Library, which I picked to coordinate with the accessories in their bathroom. I used "Little Miss Monkey Has a Snack" for Annaliese's towel:
I used "Monkeying Around the Corner" for Dashiell's towel:

I gave Annaliese and Dashiell their towels as a Christmas Eve gift, so here they are modeling the towels in their pjs:
(Dashiell rarely has a pacifier outside of his crib, but he was upset we weren't letting him eat Santa's cookies, and a pacifier was the only way to get him to calm down and listen to "Night Before Christmas"...)

2 comments on "Hooded Towels for my monkeys"

Sheila on December 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM said...

SO SO CUTE!! That is still on my "to do" list!!

Daisha on December 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM said...

Those monkey towels are CUTE! If we still had a 2nd bathroom, they'd coordinate with my kid's stuff too.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates