Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nameflake Ornaments


I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I had stitched a ton of Nameflake ornaments in the last two months. Now that Christmas is past, I can share the first eleven that I made for Michelle:
I created each flake myself using Embird alphabet #38. I love how unique each name is!










2 comments on "Nameflake Ornaments"

That's My Brother on January 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM said...

I am in loooovvve with these! Snowflakes were a theme at Dave and I's wedding...we just celebrated 7 last month. I love looking at all your creations!

Janay on January 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

Natalie, has it been seven years?? I guess that's right, I was pregnant at your wedding. Eep! That means Annaliese is almost seven! Time flies...

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates