Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Gift for Brooks


Last Sunday we had a baby shower at church, and these are the items that Valerie and I took. First a cute onesie and burp cloth set:
I was so pleased with the Easter outfits that I made for my kids that I used the same designs for this set. I just love this Neck Tie Applique from GG Designs. (The monogram was a freebie on Sew Forum several years ago, but is no longer available.)
The applique Circle Monogram Alpha is from Planet Applique.
We also took this set:
I've had this onesie in my stash for quite a while. I was actually going to use it for Dashiell, but I didn't get it monogrammed before he outgrew it! The little swirl motif
reminded me of Five Star Font's Snips and Snails applique set and 8 Claws and a Paw's Spiral alphabet, so that's what I used!

1 comments on "Baby Gift for Brooks"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on May 11, 2011 at 12:58 PM said...

I just got the applique monogram circle font last week. Can't wait to try it out. Love how yours turned out.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates