Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Gift for the Adams family


The Adams are expecting another little boy, and this was my gift given at a shower a couple weeks ago.
The Applique Rocket is one of Lynnie Pinnie's new designs. So cute!! I used Whoa Nelly from 8 Claws and a Paw to add his name.
The "I'm the Little Brother" design on the bib is from 8CP. (You can see more pictures here.)

I embroidered a tote bag for soon-to-be big brother Jackson and filled it with some goodies (a crayon roll and activity books) so he could take some entertainment with him to the hospital when he goes to visit his new brother.
 The "I'm the Big Brother" design is from 8 Claws and a Paw. Thanks Julie for helping with the name! :)

0 comments on "Baby Gift for the Adams family"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates