Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Sibling Bibs


Recently 8 Claws and a Paw Embroidery released some new sibling designs that I think are cute! I decided to stitch the "I'm the Little Brother" and "I'm the Little Sister" designs on bibs from my stash:
Since I didn't have specific recipients in mind, I decided to make the big elephant yellow -- it will be good for any baby, whether the baby has a big sister or a big brother. I think it would be super cute to use pink or purple in the case of a big sister and blue or green in the case of a big brother.

I also have the "I'm the Big Brother" and "I'm the Big Sister" designs. They would look really cute on a tote bag for the new big sibling to take to the hospital on a first visit! Hmmm... that's a great idea I had while sitting here blogging. Maybe I'll just do that. :)

3 comments on "Little Sibling Bibs"

Mary on April 19, 2011 at 12:20 PM said...

Those are cute! I love elephants!

Sandy on April 19, 2011 at 1:49 PM said...

Great work! I think that is a good idea too. I will have to remember that next time I have a grandbaby.

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on April 19, 2011 at 10:32 PM said...

Those are adorable! I just love those designs.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates