Thursday, April 7, 2011

Special Deliveries


This Special Delivery onesie is particularly special.  Michelle, who is singlehandedly responsible for at least half of the ones I've done -- haven't kept track, but it's a lot :) -- well Michelle is now a grandmother! So I had the pleasure of stitching this onesie for her granddaughter!
Michelle requested the thread color to match an adorable pair of lavender pants she had purchased. The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.
And here's another one I did recently but haven't shared yet:


(Big difference between those city names--Cairo vs Bentonville--as well as the babies' full names--13 letters vs 23 letters! It always stitches nicely, though!)

1 comments on "Special Deliveries"

Mary on April 7, 2011 at 6:48 PM said...

I love this stitched in lavender! So pretty!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates