Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Boy Gift Set


This baby gift set was given at a baby shower this weekend:
I just love this striped fabric!! I ordered it specifically to use on tie onesies. Every time I stitch the Neck Tie Applique from GG Designs I fall in love with it all over again!
The applique "J" is from Embroidery Boutique's Fun Applique Alphabet, and I added "Jeremy" with Whoa Nelly From 8 Claws and a Paw. The little lovey blanket has minkee on one side and the striped fabric on the other side.

3 comments on "Baby Boy Gift Set"

daniKate designs on November 7, 2011 at 5:18 PM said...

Adorable--the striped fabric is perfect! Where did you find the green onesie?

Miss Kristy on November 7, 2011 at 7:00 PM said...

OMG this is the cutest thing!

Janay on November 7, 2011 at 7:58 PM said...

Thanks girls!
I bought the onesie in a multicolor pack from Target (Circo brand), but it was a while back. Not sure what assortments they have currently. I was thrilled to discover the fabric matched this one!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates