Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Shirts, Part 2


These shirts are for four of my little buddies at church. Each mommy sent me their requests and I was happy to oblige! First up, a onesie for Brooks:
I used Lynnie Pinnie's Reindeer with Ornaments Applique, and added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.
Tracy supplied this adorable turtleneck for Audrey's shirt:
This is Lynnie Pinnie's Simple Tree. I used the 5x7 design, but had a hard time figuring out how to recolor the 6 dots to have a mix of white and red without it looking funny. So finally I decided to leave them all red and just merge the smaller dots from the 4x4 design and color them white. We picked Another Dot Alphabet from 8CP to add her name. The perfect little bow is from Hobby Lobby. :)
Kate's winter shirt will last beyond December:
This is Planet Applique's Let it Snow 2 Alphabet.
And for Peyton I used Applique Cafe's Rudolph 2, adding her name with Swirley from 8CP.
Anxious to see these shirts in action!

2 comments on "Christmas Shirts, Part 2"

daniKate designs on November 30, 2011 at 7:20 PM said...

These are all so adorable!

Mary on November 30, 2011 at 10:25 PM said...

The reindeer is one of my favorite new holiday designs this year. I love the lights on it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates