Monday, January 30, 2012

Miscellaneous December Monogramming


Random project share time... miscellaneous monogramming from December!
Blankets for Melissa to give to her sons and daughter-in-law. These were super soft and I was tempted to "accidentally" put my name on one!
I used Embird alphabet #7:
The Williams family grew by two this year when their adoption was finalized, so the younger boys needed stockings! This is a terrible picture, they looked so much prettier in person!
Again, I used Embird alphabet #7:
Susan asked me to monogram fleece which she then constructed into these cool pillows:
I used Embird alphabet #38 for these:

Urenda ordered this backpack for a little friend:
The Ballet Embroidery Font is from 8 Claws and a Paw:
And finally, a tie tee shirt. This is actually a men's shirt! I took GG Designs Neck Tie design (the 7" file), enlarged it to fill my 6x10 hoop, reduced the pull compensation so the satin stitches weren't huge, and stitched away! My original intention was to deliver this shirt as a gag gift in front of a whole group of people, but circumstances prevented that. The recipient love it anyway, and that's all that matters. :)

1 comments on "Miscellaneous December Monogramming"

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..
Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates