Monday, February 13, 2012

Easter appliques!


Lynnie Pinnie released some adorable new Easter Applique designs over the weekend, and has more in the works! Here are few that I tested for her. First, these lovely Patchwork Cross Easter Eggs:
I didn't have specific projects in mind for these, so I stitched them on a nice woven fabric, sewed them onto blank cards and frayed the edges. The design comes in two styles, satin stitch
and deco stitch (which is my favorite).
I thought this Little Bunny with Easter Egg design was so cute, I decided to put it on a onesie and add the text. The timing was perfect since I had a baby shower to attend a couple days later. :)

These little chick faces are intended to be stitched on yellow items, so since I had a yellow 9-12 month onesie and a yellow bib in my stash, I tested them, too! (Neither of these items have a home yet...)
Little Chick Face Applique:
and Girly Little Chick Face Applique:
UPDATE:
A year later... I have two little nieces that received the bib and onesie. I added a raggy flower to the bib to girly it up. Aren't they sweet?

1 comments on "Easter appliques!"

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM said...

Those cards are absolutely beautiful!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates