Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Testing Holiday designs


I guess since I'm done blogging about Christmas, it's time to move on to upcoming holidays, right? :)

This is a beautiful cross design I tested for 8 Claws and a Paw over the weekend. I stitched the Easter Cross design on a nice woven fabric, and then stitched it down to a blank card (if you want more details on how I did it, read this post). Very pretty design, right?
As I hung this towel up in my kitchen I realized I hadn't shared pictures of this cute Valentine's day design I tested for Lynnie Pinnie. The towel has been used and washed a few times before I remembered to take this (lousy) picture a few minutes ago:
 And a close up of the Olive You design. Perfect for a kitchen towel, right? :)

0 comments on "Testing Holiday designs"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates