Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monogrammed baby girl items


(I'm terrible with blog post titles. I'm sure I've used this one twenty times...)
A friend of mine has a brand new granddaughter and asked me to make a few items.
Ann purchased a few items at a store and wanted to carry the sweet frog theme into the burp cloth and a pair of bloomers. I used the items to inspire the color scheme:
Out of all my frog appliques, she picked this cute one! The frog applique is from 8 Claws and a Paw, as well as the font Alex.
(For some reason when I created the design I thought her name was Ella. I'm so glad I send image proofs of designs before stitching! Ann set me straight. And side note, Emma is a much wider name than Ella, especially in this font! Ha!)
For the other pair of bloomers she wanted an elegant circular three-letter monogram; Fancy Circle monogram from the Itch 2 Stitch was perfect!

1 comments on "Monogrammed baby girl items"

Tiffany on January 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM said...

This is so precious!!! I love that you used a subtle pattern on Miss Froggie--it made her so cute! The whole thing is really a fantastic design. Well done!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates