Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Burp Cloth Cuteness


Here are a few recent burp cloths I've made...
Isn't this a cute design? Michelle requested it from my design stash. The puppy is from DBJJ's Round Up the Critters set, and I used 8CP's Cherry to add his name. I had fun on the letter placement :)
She also picked the following two designs for her new granddaughter. I used I2S's Bunny Box Girl Face and added Reesa's name with 8CP's Janessa.
This is I2S's Monogram Owl with the smallest size of their Fancy Circle Monogram. This bright color scheme is unusual for me, but I really like how it turned out!
Remember that cheetah shirt I made Lomond? Well I also wanted to test a version with the spots, so I put it on a burp cloth for Kaz. Baby Cheetah design is from Lynnie Pinnie, and I added his name with 8CP's Misfit.
Michelle picked this design for a burp cloth, which is just perfect since Kaz's daddy competes in strongman competitions. The Tough Like My Daddy design is from All Things Appliqué.

9 comments on "Burp Cloth Cuteness"

Charlene McHenry on May 28, 2013 at 9:29 PM said...

I love the burp cloths! What kind of machine?

Janay on May 28, 2013 at 9:30 PM said...

I used a Janome MC10001

Jacquie on May 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM said...

I love all of your things. How do you organize your designs and alphabets so you know what yo have. You always have great ideas.

Janay on May 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM said...

Oh dear... I have them saved in folders by digitizer, and that's it!
Would you believe that even though I have thousands of designs, I bought three of these just for the burp cloths?! :)
I have a folder of all the 8CP font images that I scroll through probably daily, so that's how I pick fonts for each project.
For DBJJ, I have a pinboard so I can remember what I own. It's easy for her site since she sells in sets. I love having this pinboard!
http://pinterest.com/kjtrammel/dbjj-sets-i-own/
Everything else is by memory... which stinks. :)

Wynnette on May 28, 2013 at 9:55 PM said...

Are thode5 ribbons around the bottom? I love thee!

Wynnette on May 28, 2013 at 9:56 PM said...

And I wish I could type...

Janay on May 28, 2013 at 9:57 PM said...

Ha :)
Yes, I put a strip of ribbon across the bottom. Often I pick my ribbon first and use that as my color palette.

Unknown on June 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM said...

What type of burp cloths do you use? They look nice and thick.

Janay on June 18, 2013 at 9:25 PM said...

Amy, I order them from Cotton Babies, and I do prewash before embroidery.
http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=715

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates