Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Garden Flags


This blog post comes to you while on a road trip! This past weekend I attended the Applique Getaway (which was a blast!!! More on that in a future post.) and I have gotten to visit a lot of family members. In anticipation of this adventure I made a couple garden flags. If you happened to attend Applique Getaway, you may have seen them in the vendor room among the sponsor digitizers' display with Embroidery Boutique's items (they feature her Split Tuscan Applique Alphabet). How cool is that?!
The first garden flag was for my aunt and uncle who live in the DFW area. They hosted my mom and kids while I attended the Getaway. I was SO THANKFUL for that, it made it possible for me to go! I was able to give this to them on their anniversary! I used 8CP's Tuscan Sun font to add their last name.
The second flag was for my aunt and uncle who lost their home in the Moore OK tornado in May. They recently closed on a beautiful home, and I was able to deliver this housewarming gift in person!

0 comments on "More Garden Flags"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates