Monday, July 8, 2013

The perfect dolphin!


We bought this skirt last summer for my daughter and I have just been completely uninspired to make a shirt to match. A couple months ago we picked up this new 2013 MM Ta Dot because the colors were perfect, but it's just been sitting on my shelf waiting... until last week! I had the opportunity to test this dolphin design for Embroidery Boutique.
What do you think of my fence picture?! I used to just lay Annaliese's outfits on a piece of fabric on my bed to snap pics, but her clothes are getting too big to do that without standing on a ladder. :(
This design is simple, 2 fabrics, quick stitch. But it's perfect!
Annaliese loves it! Look how tall she is...


0 comments on "The perfect dolphin!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates