Friday, September 27, 2013

Less than three months until Christmas...


... and I have my letter to Santa written and ready to go!
Hee, hee, hee... what do you think of my note? Do you think I'm on Santa's nice list this year?!

This Santa Letter Envelope design is from Embroidery Boutique. Isn't the applique stamp cute?!
You can also purchase the alphabet (Simple & Cute -- which stitches really well in small sizes) to customize the envelope.
Here's a quick picture of the back. Tacking down the flap is built into this ITH design. I took lots of pictures during the construction process -- they were used in the instructional pdf.
I had fun making this for EB, and enjoyed the excuse to bake cookies. ;)
I'll let you know what I wake up to on Christmas morning!!!

1 comments on "Less than three months until Christmas..."

meme on November 3, 2013 at 4:41 PM said...

I've made 'postcards', using my embroidery machine. It's all done ' in the hoop'. I leave a 'spot' for the stamp and then mail it at the post office. I do ask them to 'hand stamp' it, please. My grandkids have enjoyed receiving their 'special Valentine' card from Meme.


Where do you get your tshirts and onesies that you embroidery? I've had a hard time finding plain ones, except at Walmart.

thank you, martha

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates