Monday, March 17, 2014

Counting Sheep!


I ordered these super cute pajamas during ARB Blanks' spring PJs preorder, and when they arrived I then had to decide what to put on them. About that same time I2S had released some cute "sleepy" animal designs. I loved the lamb for Annaliese, and sweetly asked my boss if she would create a boy version (less swirly wool, no bow, no eyelashes) for Dashiell,and she did! Aren't these adorable?
I also ordered a pair of doll sized PJs for Annaliese's American Girl doll. I took the 4x4 size of the design, reduced it (maybe to 75%?), increased pull compensation to widen the satin stitches back up, and stitched away. Turned out so cute, I love Embird!
Dashiell has been rather miffed every time Annaliese gets a matching doll clothing item and he doesn't get something for his BuildABear, so this time I found a blue onesie in my stash and made something for him. He was SO excited and appreciative :) I chopped it off and used steam-a-seam to "hem" it. Ha!
Here they are, all comfy and ready for bed ;)


1 comments on "Counting Sheep!"

The Mundies on March 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM said...

SO cute!! I love that you made the bear a matching shirt too! You are so creative! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates