Saturday, September 29, 2007

Eureka's Baby Shower Gift


Today was baby shower #3 of our current baby boom at church! Eureka and Chris are expecting a baby girl and plan to name her Kylie. My gift consists of a flannel rag-tag blankie, a Snowbaby, a pacifier clip, and two burpcloths:


The design for the Snowbabies comes from The Embroidery Market. I used Embird Alphabet #33 to add the text on the Snowbaby and Pacifier Clip.


The first burp cloth is one for Eureka to use, girly with the ever popular pink/brown combination. The design is from a Dot Alphabet that I got on Sew Forum. Kathy digitized the name "Kylie" for me in a font (Acadian) that works perfectly with this alphabet.


The second burp cloth is perfect for Chris to use! I added the text to the clapboard design using Embird Alphabet #2. I love how this black and white ribbon looks like film!

1 comments on "Eureka's Baby Shower Gift"

Tiffany on October 3, 2007 at 8:53 AM said...

These look great! And I agree that the black and white ribbon looks really good with the film design. These are all so cute!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates