Saturday, September 8, 2007

Special Deliveries!


This week two of my friends gave birth, both to sweet boys. To commemorate their birth, I purchased the Special Delivery design from Sew Terific and stitched them out on a onesie with all of birth details. Here are pictures of the first one:



And a modeled picture of the second -- how sweet!

3 comments on "Special Deliveries!"

Daisha on September 10, 2007 at 9:01 PM said...

That's really cool.
Daisha

Tiffany on September 20, 2007 at 9:58 AM said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Judy on February 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM said...

Hi Janay! LOVE your creations! I'm a follower of your wonderful blog and on FB. I purchased the "Special Delivery" from Sew Terrific Designs.....but....I'm not sure if you stated anywhere which font and what size you used to fill in the info on the onesie postage stamp. My daughter is expecting Mar. 8,2013 and it's getting close...I want to make a Special Delivery Onesie for her. Thanks so much, Judy

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates