Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Turning Hand-Me-Down Skirt into Outfit!


Last week I was going through some hand-me-downs and found this skirt:

I immediately remembered a free design I had downloaded from Sew Forum. So I picked up a $3 shirt at Wal-Mart, grabbed the pink fabric from my scraps and (with Annaliese's help) picked my three threads. Then I got to stitching. Now she has a perfectly coordinated outfit, including a beautiful bow that Valerie had already made for Annaliese to go with a different outfit. All for $3!! This is so fun!!


1 comments on "Turning Hand-Me-Down Skirt into Outfit!"

Tiffany on September 20, 2007 at 9:55 AM said...

That's adorable -- such style for $3!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates