Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby gift set


My friend Kristen will be attending a baby shower tomorrow for a friend that is expecting a baby girl. She asked me to make this coordinating gift set. I'm afraid after all these pink/brown and blue/brown sets I've done that the popular color combination is actually starting to grow on me...

The monogram on the burp cloth is from the Dot Alphabet I got on Sew Forum. Kathy digitized the name for me using the font Acadian.

The dot border on the bib and onesie is also a design I got from Sew Forum. The monogram on the onesie was added using Embird Alphabet #17.

1 comments on "Baby gift set"

The Mosier Family on October 20, 2007 at 10:38 PM said...

Thanks again for doing this beautiful gift set in such short notice. My friend and her husband absolutely loved it!! She said it was one of her favorite gifts!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates