Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thank you gift for Jordan


Several weeks ago Annaliese got her "big bed". We received this gift from a very generous family. Jordan, now in high school, got to pick out new bedroom furniture, and they gave us her old twin bed. As a token of our appreciation, I made this pillow for Jordan:

The color scheme for her new bedding is aqua/brown, so I found this fabric at JoAnn Fabrics and added an applique monogram patch.

The "J" is from the Dot Alphabet that I got on Sew Forum, and "jordan" was digitized by Kathy using the font Acadian. The rounded square applique came from My Embroidery Haven (it was a freebie on her yahoo group).

1 comments on "Thank you gift for Jordan"

Tiffany on October 29, 2007 at 12:40 PM said...

What a gorgeous pillow! I absolutely love the fabric pattern and embellishing you selected!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates