Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monogrammed Aprons


Valerie's girls received these aprons as Christmas gifts. The aprons already had the darling gingerbread man on them, as well as the green stitching around the pockets. Valerie asked me to add their names, but not wanting to add to my pre-Christmas work load, she graciously waited until now to give them to me. :)


Valerie, too, picked my new font. I used Embird Alphabet #8 to add their names to the aprons. Determining placement of the names was interesting... In a perfect world, the center of the gingerbread man and the center of the pocket would actually be in the center of the apron. But those didn't actually lined up. So I settled with using the center of the apron, parallel to the pocket. So if it looks like the name and the gingerbread man aren't lined up, it's because they aren't! :)

1 comments on "Monogrammed Aprons"

Tiffany on January 23, 2008 at 4:19 PM said...

That's adorable! The font looks very "gingerbread man" to me. Nice choice!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates