Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Monogramming a bag


Tiffany asked me to to monogram a bag she bought for a friend. I don't have an industrial type machine, so I couldn't hoop the bag and monogram it directly in the position she wanted. Instead I did an applique patch (same method as I used for Roberta's bag) and hand stitched it in place. I used Embird Alphabet #17 for the letters.

3 comments on "Monogramming a bag"

Tiffany on January 10, 2008 at 2:40 PM said...

And I love it!!!!!!! Thanks! :)

elizabeth on January 10, 2008 at 5:09 PM said...

Janay-
I don't know if you remember me, but I went to your church in Champaign when I was a little girl. My parents are Mike and Roberta Robinson. Anyway, I was reading through Mom's Christmas cards and saw you had a blog. I have one too! Your little girl is precious. Come by and visit my blog sometime!

Janay on January 10, 2008 at 5:18 PM said...

Elizabeth, I sure do remember you -- you were at my 3rd birthday party at McDonalds!! :) (Which my mom to this day still regrets doing alone -- now that I have a three year old I completely understand.)
Off to your blog now...

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates