Friday, March 21, 2008

More stitching for Ada


Well, would you believe baby Ada decided to enter the world less than 24 hours after I finished my gift to Sara? When I found out the news first thing this morning, I realized I needed to hustle on the order Sara had placed for additional monogrammed items!

Sara selected the Curly monogram (from Sew Forum) in navy on the white onesie:

She selected Embird Alphabet #38 in black for the "A" on a pink burp cloth:

And finally she picked monogram KK (from Sew Crazie Designs) in light pink for the heirloom bib (top material is 100% acetate):


While I was at it, I even stitched Ada's Special Delivery Onesie (design from Sew Terific). I hope to make a trip to the hospital tomorrow to meet Ada and deliver all the goodies!


Only one more delivery of boy twins, and then the current baby boom at church will be completed! Whew! :)

1 comments on "More stitching for Ada"

Tiffany on March 24, 2008 at 3:23 PM said...

These are SO Sara! And I absolutely love the font you used for the pink burp cloth. That's just gorgeous!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates