Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Louisa's first monogram


Last week Louisa brought me two tote bags to monogram for her. When I offered to email her a few font options, she said, "You pick! I've never had anything monogrammed before." So I picked my current favorite, Monogram KK that I got from Sew Crazie Designs. They weren't the easiest things to hoop, but I was pleased with the final results:




(Tiffany, while they look like the bag you bought for your friend, this material and bag style was easier to manipulate in my machine. :) )

2 comments on "Louisa's first monogram"

Tiffany on March 27, 2008 at 8:27 PM said...

HA! Then I won't hold it against you...

These look great, by the way. I'm sure Louisa will love them!

Eureka Newcombe on March 28, 2008 at 10:20 AM said...

Wow, I really like these. I think I'm going to give you a couple of orders this weekend. :) Look forward to seeing you guys tonight.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates