Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Opening Day was a Success!


In early March I posted the shirts I embroidered for Kelli and Daisha's kids. Opening Day for baseball season was yesterday, and now I have modeled pictures to share of these precious kids!





I know nothing about the baseball season, whether or not the Orioles won, or even played for that matter. But in my mind Opening Day was a success! :)

2 comments on "Opening Day was a Success!"

Tiffany on April 1, 2008 at 5:19 PM said...

The shirts are adorable, as are the models! The first picture of Rachel makes me laugh, though -- it looks like such a catalogue photo!

Kelli on April 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM said...

that's what i think too tiffany! she is so hard to get a picture of, and this was the best i got. :) thanks again for the shirts janay!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates