Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Making a cute dress cuter!


As mentioned before, Kathy sent me several clothing items for Annaliese that I've been adding designs to. Today I worked on this super cute dress:

The flowers on the bodice are from the Bloomin' Applique set from Designs by JuJu. I separated the daisies from their leaves and rearranged them to make it fit my space.

The butterfly is also from Designs by JuJu, her Fun Spring Butterflies Applique.

Annaliese was dying to try it on before I even removed my marking lines!

1 comments on "Making a cute dress cuter!"

Tiffany on April 9, 2008 at 2:50 PM said...

What a great match! This dress is super cute and the things you added really help the design to pop. Your model looks absolutely delighted to be wearing it! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates