Saturday, April 26, 2008

Recent baby gift orders


Here are a few orders I have completed over the last few weeks.

Michelle ordered a Special Delivery onesie (design from Sew Terific) for a family at church who had their fourth child. I think this is the 15th one I've done (well, at the time. I have since stitched two more.)

Sabrina and her team at school purchased a gift certificate for a baby shower that was held in early March, before the baby was born/named. Alexander has arrived, so this is what I made:

The big monogram is from the Tinker Toy font that was originally posted on SewForum, now available on sewcrazie's yahoo group. His name was added with Embird Alphabet #8.



And finally Jaime ordered a burp cloth for her neice. The monogram is from the Dot Alphabet I originally got on Sew Forum (now available at Julia's Needle Designs), and the names were added with Five Star Font's Whimsy Alphabet.

1 comments on "Recent baby gift orders"

Eureka Newcombe on April 29, 2008 at 2:44 PM said...

And she absolutely loves it...as I do my new ones also!!! Thanks Janay!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates