Saturday, April 5, 2008

Personalized Cup for Annaliese


The day after I made the insert for Jack's cup, I noticed in the Publix ad that they had all their Playtex cups on sale 20% off, including the Create-My-Own-Cups. I was pretty sure I hadn't seen them at the Publix I frequent, but I decided to check. Believe it or not, they had them! Not only did they have the sippy cup variety like Jack's, they also had straw cups, which are still good for Annaliese.
I bought all the cups that location had (Publix on Mahan Dr.). If anyone is interested in one, I have a small supply here, or if you live in Tallahassee, visit one of the other 50 Publix locations and pick out the color lid you want! $3.99 is a good price on these, through Wed 4/9.
Here is Annaliese's:


The applique A is from Five Star Font's Hipster. I added her name with Embird Alphabet #8.

0 comments on "Personalized Cup for Annaliese"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates