Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Monogramming travel cups


Yesterday a friend called with an embroidery request. She had bought a personalized travel mug at a local boutique, but the gal that does their embroidery was out of town for a week. So I did it for her! I used Embird Alphabet #17 (Curlz).


This week is spring break and Annaliese and I had the pleasure of entertaining the son of one of Carlin's co-workers. Today the sippy cup he brought was one of Playtex's Create-my-own-cups. It was missing an insert and I just couldn't let him leave with it empty! :) I used Five Star Font's Baseball Monogram. Here's the insert:

And in the cup. If I had to do it over again, I would scoot "jack" more to the left so it is closer to the baseball. This monogram may be a touch too wide for this type of cup. But it's cute none the less and I whipped it out really quickly while we all were dancing and singing along with a CD.

1 comments on "Monogramming travel cups"

Tiffany on April 3, 2008 at 12:19 PM said...

SO CUTE!!!! The design really pops against the yellow! And the top one is oh-so-elegant. These are just so much fun!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates