Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monogrammed Ringbearer Pillow


This past weekend Dan and Sue's son got married. Sue had agreed to make the ring bearer pillow and she asked me to do some embroidery for her. She told me what font Danny and Jenni had used for the monogram on the wedding invitations, and Kathy was able to digitize the monogram and wedding date with the same beautiful font. Sue brought me the fabric, helped me select the thread colors, and I did the embroidery:

Then Sue took it home and completed the pillow!

Here are a couple action shots. I believe this is the groom, ring bearer, and father of the groom:

And here's Devin with the pillow:


I enjoy projects like this. Many of my friends have excellent sewing skills, but don't have an embroidery machine. It's nice to be able to help them make personalized items. I've done monograms for Sarah who makes bags, soon I'll be stitching text on fabric for Michele who is making throw pillows, and just today someone asked me about embroidering Bible verses for a quilt she wants to make.

1 comments on "Monogrammed Ringbearer Pillow"

Tiffany on April 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful keepsake, and I love that the font matched the invitations.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates