Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Remainder of Sara's Gift


As mentioned before, as of the date of Sara's baby shower they hadn't picked a name for their sweet girl, so I made a ribbon blankie and gave her a certificate for the rest. She hasn't delivered yet, but they have settled on a name, so I was able to finish her gift today.


The first burp cloth uses the dot monogram from Sew Forum. I added her name with Embird Alphabet #38. Since Sara is decorating her nursery with black/white toile and pink accents, I chose this color scheme.


Kime requested a "Daddy's Little Girl" burp cloth, so I used Alphabet #38 again for the text, and added paisley designs to go with the ribbon.

3 comments on "Remainder of Sara's Gift"

Tiffany on March 20, 2008 at 2:59 PM said...

I love the new font -- that looks really good! And the paisley on the burp cloth is a nice touch.

Tiffany on March 21, 2008 at 3:04 PM said...

P.S. - Good timing!

Janay on March 21, 2008 at 3:10 PM said...

No kidding! I had just seen Kime and Sara at Wal-Mart Wednesday afternoon trying to induce labor by walking around -- I guess it worked! I realized I needed to hustle on that gift, which I gave Kime at church.
Now I'm almost done stitching the very last thing for her... hmmmmm... I wonder what that could be?? :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates