Monday, May 26, 2008

Presley's Birthday Package


Barbara's special little relative Presley is turning four, and she ordered a few items to give her at her birthday party today. Both Barbara and Presley came over a while back to pick out what they wanted, so Presley got to tell me her preferred colors and fabrics. First we have a personalized crayon purse. The design is from Sewing For Sarah, and I added her name with Tinker Toy font from Sew Crazie Designs.


Next I monogrammed a tote bag, using Five Star Font's Whismy Dots.


And finally I made a hooded towel for her. I used Embird Alphabet #33 to add the text.

1 comments on "Presley's Birthday Package"

Tiffany on May 27, 2008 at 11:04 AM said...

How fun that all of the colors coordinate for the birthday girl!I'm sure she enjoyed being involved in the design process! :)

And how are you and the baby feeling, Janay?

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates