Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryce!


Annaliese's buddy Bryce turns four tomorrow. His superhero party is this afternoon. I searched locally for superhero fabric, but would you believe I couldn't find any Superman, Batman or Spider-man fabric?? Oh well, I settled for this space fabric to make him a set of crayon and pencil rolls (designs from Sewing for Sarah). I personalized these in yet another way. I've been pleased with Annaliese's set where I used ponytail holders as the closure. So I opted to do that for Bryce as well. Before making the rolls I embroidered his name on the back fabric (used Embird Alphabet #8) so that it would be visible when they are rolled up.


2 comments on "Happy Birthday, Bryce!"

Tiffany on May 3, 2008 at 6:45 PM said...

Cool fabric! And if you look really, really closely, you can juuuuuust barely make up a couple of superheroes flying around in Deep Space with Superman trying to reverse the rotation of various planets -- so I'd say you stayed on theme, given your constraints!

(By the way -- I like how you centered Saturn on the crayon roll.)

Gisaco on May 6, 2008 at 2:57 PM said...

I have had so much fun wandering through your posts. Thanks for sharing so much of your creativity. Gives me inspiration and that kick in the rear I needed! LOL Keep up the great work.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates