Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Baby Gift Set


Melissa requested a set of items to give as a baby gift for Piper:

The burp cloth design is Five Star Font's Whimsy Dot.

The onesie is a design I've wanted to stitch for quite a while. I was inspired by a post on Sew Forum that had used this monogram font on the floral onesie (of which I have several). I think it's a perfect fit! It's hard to tell from this picture, but there are green leaves among the flowers in the print. The Flower Power monogram was a freebie on SF (now available at Julia's Needle Designs). I added the name with the Rhumba font available at Sew Crazie Designs.

Piper's daddy is a baseball fan, so for the bib I used the applique from a baseball sucker holder design from Embroidery Garden (a freebie on her yahoo group) and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8. No specific team affiliation given, so I just picked a cute yellow and blue.

0 comments on "Another Baby Gift Set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates