Saturday, July 19, 2008

New shirt for Annaliese!


We are in the process of packing for an upcoming move, so I hope by the end of the weekend to have my "sewing studio" packed up and out of the dining area to make room for more boxes. But before finishing my orders, I decided I needed to do something for Annaliese instead of waiting until after the move. I haven't stitched anything for her in two months, since the "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt... Thankfully Grandmama made her a twirl dress and Grandma sent three embroidered tops and matching skirts!
Kathy sent these shorts to Annaliese around her birthday, and later sent the matching shirt when I mentioned that I had a scrap of gingham fabric that would make a great applique patch. And recently Five Star Fonts released a new set, Wacky Wonky Applique Font, so yesterday afternoon I combined them all and got this outfit!

I don't have a close-up of the applique design... Annaliese wanted to wear it immediately!

0 comments on "New shirt for Annaliese!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates