Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Gift Set


Only one post in June... wow. At least there were several orders within that post! In general I have been feeling better, but stress has increased here in the Trammel household, which has made my morning sickness kick back in. Oh, and I have been working on a quilt that I plan to have completed in a week. I haven't been posting about my progress on that, I'll just do one post at the end.
In addition to that quilt, I have five other embroidery orders to complete by mid-July. This weekend so far I've tackled two of them. First up, a baby set that Chris and Eureka ordered for Ava. Ava's room is decorated in yellow and green, so they told me to go with that color scheme:

I monogrammed the first burp cloth with Five Star Font's Whismy Dots.

I monogrammed the second burp cloth with Lynnie Pinnie's Preppy Plaid Font.

And for the bib, I monogrammed it with the Rhumba monogram set available on Judie's yahoo group Sew Crazie Designs.

0 comments on "Baby Gift Set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates