Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tre!


A year ago our baby boom at church started, and now all these little tykes are turning ONE! Today was Tre's birthday party. I asked his mommy if she had any special request for a gift before coming up with my own thing. She thought it would be neat for him to have a special shirt for his party (sports theme), so this is what I came up with:

The design on the front is from Artistic Thread Works (Football-Sticks design set). I added the text with Embird Alphabet #18.

For the back, I used a Collegiate font for the "1" (I got it on Sew Forum, but I don't think it's still available), and I added his surname with Embird Alphabet #2.

And here are some action shots from the morning. It's super hard to catch a one-year old sitting/standing still! Isn't he precious?!?

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Tre!"

Tiffany on October 23, 2008 at 8:19 AM said...

OH MY GOODNESS -- that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. The graphic on the front is precious, but the name and number on the back just seal the deal!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates