Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome Baby Chloe!!


Todd and Jenn have been waiting quite a while to adopt a child. They received good news a few weeks ago that they had been selected to adopt an expected baby girl. Chloe was born on Tuesday, which also happened to be Jenn's birthday!! What a blessing!

That same day Five Star Fonts released a Gift Box Applique Font. I immediately knew I had to purchase it to make something for baby Chloe. I monogrammed a onesie and added "Mommy best birthday gift ever" under it with Embird Alphabet #8.


I also stitched the Special Delivery Design from Sew Terific on another onesie for her.


I'm so excited for Jenn, and I just couldn't wait for her baby shower to give her the gift, so I gave it to her early. :)

0 comments on "Welcome Baby Chloe!!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates