Monday, February 9, 2009

Dashiell's First Valentine's Day


Embroidery Library has a really cute set of "Baby's First" designs. My goal is to make a bib for Dashiell for most of these holidays (some we don't celebrate, some have already past). Here is Dashiell's Valentine's Day bib:

The designs originally have the text as "Baby's First..." but I wanted it personalized. While I love Embird Alphabet #8, I decided to try something different, attempting to match the character of the font Embroidery Library used for the design. I settled on the TTF Andy, and Kathy digitized it for me with Font Engine. I like the way it looks. Now I need her to do St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July... :) I guess when we get back around to Christmas and New Years, I'll have to skip the "Dashiell's First" part.

And here is Dashiell wearing his bib:

0 comments on "Dashiell's First Valentine's Day"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates