Sunday, April 12, 2009

Annaliese's Spring A-Line


I made Annaliese a reversible A-line dress for Easter (using Martha Pullen's pattern).

The Easter egg applique is from Sew Many Designs.


That side didn't take very long to do. It was the OTHER side that I put a lot of work into:



Annaliese is really into My Little Pony right now (see her Easter basket and you'll know how excited she was this morning!) so I decided to make her a pony dress using the appliques from Designs by JuJu. I used rickrack as grassy hills to help divide up the dress. Annaliese and I picked fabric and threads to match four of her favorite ponies.
Scootaloo:

Sweetie Belle:

Aster:

and Toola-Roola:

Annaliese LOVES it, so it was worth all the work:

Special thanks to Valerie who let Annaliese come over to play for an entire afternoon so I could sew all day and get this dress done! :)

1 comments on "Annaliese's Spring A-Line"

Cole's Corner on April 13, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Oh man! That dress is sooo cute. I have those appliques, too, but haven't used them yet. My little ones love My Little Pony too.

Great job! I know that took a lot of work.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates