Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Easter Baskets!


I couldn't find a cheap Easter basket for Dashiell that looked like the one we bought for Annaliese four years ago, so I decided to go all out and get them nice matching baskets that will last for years to come. Purchased at Jo-Anns, they came with the liners. Much like Dashiell's Christmas stocking, these new Easter Baskets didn't get monogrammed until 10pm before the morning they were needed! But they turned out even cuter than I expected!

Annaliese's basket actually is WAY more filled than Dashiell's, but they were deeper than I realized and we didn't have enough grass. See... she got lots of neat stuff. And her eggs had candy. Dashiell's were empty. :)

I used Embird Alphabet #4 (Comic Sans) for their names.

2 comments on "New Easter Baskets!"

Cole's Corner on April 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

Are those the little ponies from McDonald's???

My girls got those from Santa Claus... ahahahahahhahahahah

Janay on April 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

Yep!
We only got one as a part of a Happy Meal. The rest daddy got from eBay. :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates