Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dashiell's Stocking


When we got home from the hospital, Annaliese noticed that Dashiell didn't have a stocking hanging with ours. Grandma Kathy will make him one that matches for next Christmas, but I had already told her not to worry about getting it done for this year, especially since we didn't know if he'd arrive in time.
To appease Annaliese's concerns, Daddy and Annaliese ran to Wal-Mart and picked up a stocking. Christmas eve, at 9pm, I stitched his name on it! I used Embird Alphabet #8.


While I'm posting pictures of Dashiell from today, let me give an updated modeled picture of a previous project. In August I made Annaliese and I matching shirts to announce that our baby was a boy. I did get my boy in time for Christmas!!

2 comments on "Dashiell's Stocking"

Unknown on December 26, 2008 at 4:09 PM said...

What a precious picture!

Cori on December 28, 2008 at 12:44 PM said...

Those pictures are so sweet!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates